Personal Information we collect
When you visit our website we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with our website. Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, address, payment information and email address.
How we use your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed by you.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimise our website, for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with us, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Sharing your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties in some instances to help us use your information (as described above) and to tailor our website to your preferences. For example, we use Wix.com to power our online store, and we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
When you place an order with us, we will maintain the your Order Information for our records for the required legal period of time unless you ask us to delete this information.
What are Cookies?
Our website puts small files known as ‘cookies’ onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our site. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other devices such as mobile phones or tablet devices. Cookies are created when you visit a website and are commonly used to help the users browsing experience and provide more information about the users experience & interests. This information is used to make our products & services more relevant and useful during future visits. We do not sell your personal information to third parties and we strive to give you access to and the ability to control the information you give us.
How to disable Cookies
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our site with your browser settings. For step-by-step instructions, please check your browser’s help section.
How we may Cookies
- We measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improve our site giving you a better, more personalised experience
- Recognising when you’ve signed in and remembering the notifications you’ve seen
- To recognise and count the number of visitors to our services
- To see how you and other users move around within our site and to record which content viewers view
- This information helps us to improve our website and may help us undertake market analysis and research for us to analyse, evaluate and improve our products and services for you
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact at SayHello@AvoHaven.co.nz